family
Monday, July 12, 2010
So for the first time on the trip I fell asleep while Mike was driving and asked him to wake me up before the Iowa state border and I missed it. I asked for mile marker 2 which is what he did, but he said he saw a "Iowa Welcomes You" sign back at mile 9 on this really cool suspension bridge. "The bridge over the Mississippi River?" I asked, "that's the state line!" Oops! He said, "Why would the mile markers still be counting down then?". Who knows??!! It is dark anyway. And we have crossed bewteen Illinios and Iowa before, several times on our trip to Nauvoo. Never would have thought we'd be in Iowa again, especially within a year! We will be stopping at Wal-Mart in Iowa City tonight. We are all tired tonight. Mike took a little nap today while I drove for him back through Cleveland. I've only driven a little - from home to Tulare, a little bit on Virginia while he napped - he has done a great job!! He is such a great husband! I love him so much!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment